Popular posts from this blog
Writing Blog Posts With Voice Recognition Software
One idea that has long fascinated me is dictating rather than writing my work. In my head, it would make the whole process faster and more efficient. I gave it a try quite a few years ago when doing so involved purchasing special software and training it to recognise your voice. It was far from successful. Accuracy was very low, and it was almost impossible to edit as I went along.
Labour Leadership Contest - I Don't Really Mind Who Wins
I'm not a Labour Party member so I don't get to vote for the new leader. I'm not especially fussed about the result. I quite like nearly all the candidates. The only exception is Richard Burgon who I think comes across as narrow minded and way way too partisan. I really like Emily Thornbury who has a nicely sassy attitude. But I think all the other non-Burgon hopefuls are pretty good.
Comments
Post a Comment